Our large, purpose-built premises have a wide range of facilities.
- hospitalisation for up to 15 horses with the capability for full critical care
- an infection disease containment nursing unit
- a fully equipped operating theatre which includes a complete range of AO/ASIF (fracture repair) and arthroscopy equipment
- a diagnostic imaging suite that has radiography, ultrasonography, videoendoscopy, videogastroscopy equipment and nuclear scintigraphy
- laboratory facilities for bacteriology, parasitology, haematology and biochemistry tests
- AI (Artificial Insemination) capabilities as a BEVA-registered AI centre
- an all-weather manege to assess ridden and lunged horses.
We also have a dedicated forge.
You can find out more about these facilities in this section.